Creations By Ellen

Just trying to make a living!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

"Great Grandpa Beck"

Pastels, 8by10. I did this one for my grandpa because he is very proud of me and he has this crazy idea for me to. He wants me to draw all the generations of Beck's who have owned the family business. Only 3 but it would nice to have it displayed on the wall.
Posted by Ellen at 6:38 PM

1 comment:

Muffingal said...

Awww .. this is so sweet Ellen :)

7:50 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ellen
I have received my bachelor degree in Fine Art in Painting & Minor in Drawing. I received this degree from Kendall College of Art& Design in Grand Rapids,Michigan.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  June (6)
  • ▼  2006 (19)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • "Great Grandpa Beck"
      • "New Mexico"
      • "Faithful Friend"
      • "Jackie"
      • "A Boys Best Friend"
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.