This is a painting I did for my boyfriend and he is crazy about Nemo (clownfishes). I thought it would be a good one to post for illustration friday. I used acrylics to complete this piece. I did complete this painting in 2004.
That's a great picture, I don't know whether it was intentional or if my monitors settings are poor, but the subdued colours, compared to the Disney, which is what makes me think it was intended, really captures the sense of being under water.
10 comments:
That's a great picture, I don't know whether it was intentional or if my monitors settings are poor, but the subdued colours, compared to the Disney, which is what makes me think it was intended, really captures the sense of being under water.
i was certain it was a photograph until reading you description. wonderful!
Great job! This is an awesome piece!!!
love this painting, wonderful work, and sweetness about it as well. Great piece!
I love this picture!
Beautiful!
Very cool. Loved all your paintings.
You do absolutely beautiful work!
You are very talented, wonderful painting! I love the bold brush strokes.
this is beautiful. im a sucker for Nemo too! im sure this present was a success!
Post a Comment